My (Personal) ranking of the twelve Stardew valley bachelors and bachelorettes

             



            My (Personal) Ranking of the 12 Stardew Valley bachelors and bachelorettes.


     Ah, Stardew Valley. A farming game where you can raise chickens and a family. But with who? 

        NO 12: Abigail.

        She gives me the creeps, not gonna lie. It's like she tries too hard to be a cool goth girl, but she's a big softie in reality. Probably. I don't actually know too much about her. But her character design is cool! I like her hair. 

NO 11: Alex

        This guy just- He's arrogant, narcissistic, and just plain rude. I wouldn't choose him over literally anyone. But I do have to acknowledge the "Tragedy" Behind his stupid face. His mother died, and his father left, and he's worried that he won't make it to the big leagues. 

NO 10: Sebastian

        He's still emo in 2022. Plus, he kind of reminds me of an L from death note attempt at a cosplay but he gave up halfway and just hasn't taken it off. 

NO 9: Haley

    She's the stereotypical blonde girl who loves shopping and the beach... She's a jerk when you first meet her, but eventually softens up to you, which is a nice change of pace. She loves photography, which is something I can relate to.

  NO 8: Leah

        I don't know too much about her, actually. Maybe that's why she's so low on my list. She's a shy artist, whose friends with Elliott, and she lives in a cottage down by the river, an idealistic place in my humble opinion.

NO 7: Emily

        She ALSO gives me the absolute creeps. Her heart events just... no... But she is sweet and is worried for Linus. I don't know how she and Haley are sisters- 

NO 6: Maru

        She just isn't my personal favorite. She's fine, sure, but her story with Sebastian is what throws me. If he doesn't like you, don't try to push a relationship onto him.

NO 5: Sam

        This guy obviously watches too much Dragonball Z. Not saying that's an issue, though. His story is extremely straightforward, just him being a musician. 

NO 4: Harvey

    The definition of sad. But I love him. His dream to fly airplanes is so cute to me, and the fact that he still goes after them after becoming the town's doctor. He's an innocent boy. 

NO 3: Elliott

        My Orpheus wannabe, and the town's local starving artist-

His story is also pretty straightforward like Sam's. It's his journey of writing his novel, which is pretty awesome. He's also the definition of 90's Disney Prince. 

NO 2: Penny

        She's the definition of a wholesome child. I love her, and the fact that she teaches the valley's children just adds to it. I absolutely adore her.

NO. 1: Shane

        *Holds in screech but eventually does* MY HUSBANDDDDD. *Cough* Go back to being professional-

        I love the chicken man so much. Even though he changes my wallpaper and doesn't clean up the muddy footprints leading to his room... BUT I CAN LOOK PAST THAT. 

 

 

Comments

  1. What’s not to love about a goth girl that hangs out with frogs in the cemetery???? Also I agree with the sam ranking. But Abigail should’ve been above Alex #justiceforabigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But like?? Scary goth girl who eats rocks??

      Delete
    2. Rocks are a balanced meal and it’s not like I ever sell to Pierre so she has nothing else to eat

      Delete
    3. I eat rocks every day and I’m still alive

      Delete
    4. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⭕⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⭕⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼⣿ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⣿ ⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠀

      nice

      Delete

Post a Comment